Before you float:
- You need to book your float through our website. This is the only place we accept bookings!
Click here to book your time slot!
- Arrive 15 minutes before your float to allow time for your pre-float shower. If it is your first float, there will be an orientation session which will walk you through the whole process to ensure that you are comfortable.
- Use the bathroom if you need to before you enter the float room.
- Make sure to turn off your phone or set it to “Do Not Disturb” to avoid distractions.
- Remove any makeup, jewellery or contacts you are wearing.
- Shower using the shampoo and body wash we provide for you. Do not use the conditioner before you float!
- Dry out your ears and securely place the earplugs we provide.
- Ensure you float in your bathing suit.
- You can start by sitting in the centre of the tank and slowly leaning back into a floating position. You can use the float pillow to rest your head on to find a more comfortable position.
- Try to calm your breathing, relax and breathe slowly.
- Find YOUR floating position (arms across your body, at your sides or behind your head are 3 common floating positions).
- Be still – the less you move, the more you relax. Moving may also splash water into your eyes which will sting! There is a bottle with fresh water to rinse your eyes should this happen.
- Float until the float session ends.
If you have any more questions, you can email them here!